Hello for Western North Carolina

aaron

Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for putting together an awesome forum. I don't currently own a TJ but have put in plenty of time trying to find one. I look forward to all the info I can learn from this site and the friendships that I hope to make. See you on the trail!

Reactions: GrzzlyTJ and Chris
Alright, let’s find you a TJ! North Carolina, eh....

Take your time and try to find a nice, clean, rust free TJ. If you can do that, you'll already be a step in the right direction!

Welcome to the forum as well!

Reactions: Delmar Voegele II
Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for putting together an awesome forum. I don't currently own a TJ but have put in plenty of time trying to find one. I look forward to all the info I can learn from this site and the friendships that I hope to make. See you on the trail!

There is a "Jeep For Sale" thread on this forum, keep an eye on it and you may get a good one from fellow jeepers.

Reactions: Chris
I waited for over 20 years wanting one, then just decided that was it. I sold my quad, motorcycle, old Dodge pickup, and some other things and made it into my first Wrangler. Couldn't be happier. And it cleaned out my garage. LOL. Don't give up your dream. You will get the right one. Just be patient and keep working on it. It will be worth it.

I waited for over 20 years wanting one, then just decided that was it. I sold my quad, motorcycle, old Dodge pickup, and some other things and made it into my first Wrangler. Couldn't be happier. And it cleaned out my garage. LOL. Don't give up your dream. You will get the right one. Just be patient and keep working on it. It will be worth it.
Amen brother....!!... So did you find one in the end then ?....If yes we neeeeed pics lol

Welcome to the forum.

Y'all have lots of Mtns in western NC, been there.
Yes you can grab a bunch of knowledgable info on this site and do up you TJ just right the first time.

Welcome from Charlotte, but I spend a lot of time around linville gorge backpacking or fishing streams around pisgah. This site is awesome Lots of good folks and knowledge to be found. Good luck on the hunt, winter is a good time to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMT
Welcome from Charlotte, but I spend a lot of time around linville gorge backpacking or fishing streams around pisgah. This site is awesome Lots of good folks and knowledge to be found. Good luck on the hunt, winter is a good time to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm from around the Asheville area. If you see any good deals on a TJ in your area let me know.

Aaron, any TJ yet? It's good to buy during winter because price goes up during summer time.
Don't go to states that has military base for they are more expensive.
If you are mechanically inclined, take the one with base model (no upgrade) with the lesser rust.