Hello from a new Jeep dude!

jeep_boss

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I've been lurking for the past few of months, found this forum prior to making my decision on my first Jeep. After doing tons of reading and research, I found an '05 Rubicon TJ was the right vehicle for my needs.

Scored one locally with 99K miles, ~6" RE long arm lift kit and 35" BFG KO's (since had to replace the KO's with KO2's). Just a few bright LEDs away from being my perfect Jeep!!!

Thank you all for your past contributions to this forum, in helping me find my TJ :)

rZQQGf7.jpg

Welcome and great weapon of choice too...Rubi's and are very capable vehicle, especially with big feet and winch. congrats!

What an awesome looking TJ, and great choice on the Rubicon as well! Glad you’ve been making good use out of the forum too.

Thanks for the welcome and compliments everyone!!! Glad to finally be a part of the community :)

Who makes that front bumper? I like it.

I've been trying to figure that one out myself! The previous owner had it for about 6 months and that was the one detail he didn't know for sure. All I can say is it's SOLID - my head learned that pretty quick when I installed the Currie system hehe.

Thanks for the welcome and compliments everyone!!! Glad to finally be a part of the community :)

I've been trying to figure that one out myself! The previous owner had it for about 6 months and that was the one detail he didn't know for sure. All I can say is it's SOLID - my head learned that pretty quick when I installed the Currie system hehe.

Very cool! I really like the look of it. It’s a keeper!