Hello from AZ

jgaz

TJ Enthusiast
image.jpg
Hello
I'm recently retired and bought my current Jeep about two years ago. It is a 2006 LJ. I use it primarily as a base camp vehicle for my day hiking and backpacking trips. It also currently is my around town vehicle while I consider purchasing another pickup truck.

The vehicle was completely stock when I bought it with 72K miles on the clock.

I've done a few things to it since purchasing it and will detail some of them later.

Jim

My life goals in pictures!!! I'm not retired yet, but the goal is an expedition trailer to haul kayaks and roof top tent. I suppose that's the closest to a little house I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Nice man, gotta love a clean LJ!

Also, where about in Arizona are you? I used to live in the East Valley and miss Arizona very much!

"Nice man, gotta love a clean LJ!

Also, where about in Arizona are you? I used to live in the East Valley and miss Arizona very much!"

I'm in Peoria, the NW corner of the Valley. BTW you might not miss it as much this coming Friday, it's supposed to be 113'! However I lived in Mich. most of my life and prefer that temp to -15'.

"Your Ravine rims are in nice shape and are one of my favorite OEM rims"

I've never heard them called that. Do you know the origin of the name?

Ravine was the factory designation, that's all I know

15x8 aluminum
5 on 4.5" bolt pattern
Backspacing = 5.5"
Optional wheel with 30" tire package
Offset = +25 mm

RavineWheel.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in Peoria, the NW corner of the Valley. BTW you might not miss it as much this coming Friday, it's supposed to be 113'! However I lived in Mich. most of my life and prefer that temp to -15'.

Eh, it's supposed to be 100 here this weekend. And Oregon has much more humidity than Arizona does, so I think I'd rather be there!

But yeah, I remember that Arizona heat for sure. Used to ride my motorcycle around in it all the time.

Reactions: TJ4Jim