Hello from Boerne, TX

SCiotola

Supporting Member
Hey everyone.

I've been lurking and reading on here for quite some time now. I've had a number of JKs, an XJ and i just got my first TJ! Picked this up from someone who just moved from New Mexico (his wife wanted a Camaro so this had to go). Its a rust free 128k mile 2000 sport 5 speed, 4 inch teraflex lift, 1 inch body lift 4.88 gears and 35s. I've had it a couple of weeks now and upgraded to Wj steering, JKS trackbars and Racho shocks. Still needs some paint and a little TLC but i love it!
20191223_081403.jpg

Looking forward to being part of the forum!

Welcome aboard :).

Looks like the previous owner was on the right track with the build. It's a great looking TJ.

Welcome to the forum! I particularly love that color, that's one you don't see very often at all.

Congrats on the purchase!

One of the selling points was the color! I love rare/odd ball colors.

I don't blame you, I am the same way with rare / oddball colors as well! Not sure what that color is called, but it looks awesome.

My old stomping grounds. Just left Fredericksburg a few months ago. The wheeling is good in those parts. Enjoy!

Reactions: b0xcar and SCiotola
Hey everyone.

I've been lurking and reading on here for quite some time now. I've had a number of JKs, an XJ and i just got my first TJ! Picked this up from someone who just moved from New Mexico (his wife wanted a Camaro so this had to go). Its a rust free 128k mile 2000 sport 5 speed, 4 inch teraflex lift, 1 inch body lift 4.88 gears and 35s. I've had it a couple of weeks now and upgraded to Wj steering, JKS trackbars and Racho shocks. Still needs some paint and a little TLC but i love it!
View attachment 130523

Looking forward to being part of the forum!
Welcome to the clan

—0|||||0—👋🏿

Love the Hill Country ! My Dad was in Real Estate in Kerrville for many years so he sold property all over the Hill Country. Welcome from DFW !