Hello From CA

JWalters94

Hello! I just purchased my First TJ back in August and I love driving it! It has also kept me busy, but that was part of the fun of wanting a TJ. I am looking forward to gaining all the knowledge I can on this forum! Thanks for all the help in advance!
IMG-2998 (1).jpg

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum!

It's been many years since I drove the traffic circle in LB. Took my driving test there at 17.

Nice looking Jeep! What are your Mod plans for it, and what are you looking forward to doing? Crawling, trails and overlanding?

Welcome to the forum!

It's been many years since I drove the traffic circle in LB. Took my driving test there at 17.

Nice looking Jeep! What are your Mod plans for it, and what are you looking forward to doing? Crawling, trails and overlanding?
Hello! I'm sure the traffic Circle was just as crazy then as it is now. I'm trying to figure out exactly what i want to do mod wise. when i bought it it had a 4 inch lift that i believe is procomp. Not knowing everything i know now i got it thinking it had a lot of great work done to it already. Now a few months later the suspension is so rough i cant even take it on a dirt road without feeling like i'm gonna break something on it, or me and my passengers for that matter haha. I mostly want to use it for overlanding and trails, but i will also be using it on the road also to get to these spots. I'm currently really looking into the ultimate OME TJ mod from DPG offroad, because ive seen a lot of great things about it on this forum, and i really want to put something of quality on it that will last for a while.