Hello from Chesapeake, and thanks for all the help

jrmart309

Supporting Member
I bought my 99 TJ Sport last week. On the way home it decided to start unexpected lane changes every time I hit the brakes. I figured that it was the opposite side brake caliper locking up bc it had new pads. A quick google search sent me to this site to verify my suspicions. I put all new rotors and calipers on the front, all fixed. Next I started researching some upgrades. I already have an old 4" skyjacker lift and steering stabilizer. I'm a budget buyer if I can be so I like quality parts for cheap. So i did some more googling that sent me directly to this site. I was really looking for on road stability and comfort while maintaining some off-road capability. Well now I have on the way a Monroe steering stabilizer and Rancho RS5000x shocks. I also wanted to fix my AC that would only blow on high speed. Of course google sent me here again where I found out that I needed to replace the blower motor resistor. it is replaced and working great now. So I look forward to all the advice you guys can give and am grateful for your experience. I think i will start skipping the middle man and coming straight to this site.
116598003_725583888174590_119287978696589802_n.jpg