Hello from Colorful Colorado

Bert

Supporting Member
Hi everyone. I’m a proud first time Jeep owner, Ex-Coast Guard Chief, current Railroader, husband and father of 4 living in Northern Colorado. After doing a ton of reading on this site for several months, I bought a 2002 TJ Sport with a 2.5” lift on 33s. I love zipping around with the half doors and bikini top! To me it’s that free feeling I used to get back when I owned a Harley Davidson. Now I can’t wait to get it off road. Thanks to all of you that post so much valuable info on here.
345C2E9B-DDD6-4AF1-B0FB-05B35C171756.jpeg

I'm a former Harley owner myself, so I completely understand. I will say that driving a TJ with the top and doors off is the closest feeling I've ever had to driving a motorcycle, but in a car.

Sienna is a fairly uncommon color on TJs, and looks really, really good!

Reactions: Bert
Hi everyone. I’m a proud first time Jeep owner, Ex-Coast Guard Chief, current Railroader, husband and father of 4 living in Northern Colorado. After doing a ton of reading on this site for several months, I bought a 2002 TJ Sport with a 2.5” lift on 33s. I love zipping around with the half doors and bikini top! To me it’s that free feeling I used to get back when I owned a Harley Davidson. Now I can’t wait to get it off road. Thanks to all of you that post so much valuable info on here.
View attachment 48249
Looking Good!!!!!

A good start for you already have the half doors.
Have you had an itch for a winch yet?
Yes, in the future. Just enjoying it as is for now and thankful I got the go ahead from momma. ;)

First , thanks for serving. Colorado and a Jeep. A Jeep Tj.

Win.

Bert, I'm new here too. My first Jeep in 25 years .

Your post reminded me of myself , 51 and feel 20 again Everytime I get in in my Jeep.

Former long time motorcycle rider here too. I've been without a bike for 14 years. I've come close to falling off the wagon (always wanted a Ducati Monster), but I don't think it is in the cards for me.

Welcome to the forum and go CSU Rams.