Hello from Gainesville, FL

Chuckeastwood

This is my first jeep, always wanted one but for some strange reason never bit the bullet. Grew up surrounded by muscle cars and drag racing, owned several imports (sorry but I was 15 when fast and furious came out) to my last being a 1971 torino which I daily drove and restored at the same time. After a catastrophic engine failure on the stock 302 with unknown miles my wife had enough.

I told her I always wanted a jeep and found this little black '06 sport calling my name. Found out it had been in a wreck, dealer installed (the best money could buy lift kit and big tires) I was in love. Purchased it for only 7 grand and had a huge smile on my face ever since. But knowing better I started looking things over and realized they hadn't done the best and I needed my own personal touch on it. With the help of this forum and hours of research the parts started flowing in and havent stopped lol. Enough rambling I'd like to introduce Wanda the Jeep lol.

IMG_20200109_063712_843.jpg

GOPR0051_1578454280227_high.JPG

20191225_133559.jpg

20191224_144536.jpg

Someone gotta do it............ :cool:
I actually do appreciate it. Sometimes I've seen people introduce themselves and get little to no response. That is kind of discouraging for a new member. So it's nice to have someone that goes through new introductions and welcomes new members.

I actually do appreciate it. Sometimes I've seen people introduce themselves and get little to no response. That is kind of discouraging for a new member. So it's nice to have someone that goes through new introductions and welcomes new members.

Felt the same way when i joined recently !