Hello from Indiana

OldYeller

TJ Enthusiast
20161030_153521.jpg
20161030_153536.jpg
20161030_200425.jpg
Hello everyone.Ive owned my TJ since October.It was originally a Canadian export, 2006, 50k miles on the odometer, 4.0 with the 6 speed.It has a Dana 44 and with its mileage the factory limited slip still works great.Between that and the factory hard top it's been giving me a nice experience for my first winter with it.

It also came with the Kargo Master roof rack and cb radio.I actually used the roof rack on day 1 to get the soft top home from the dealer, its been really nice to have.Everything else I added myself, Barricade bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark, KC Hilites, KC H4 conversion, etc.

Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, Craig.

Looks like a sweet ride, and good find! I love the yellow, Jeeps are one of the only vehicles that pull that color off for me.
Roof rack is definitely something I wish I had going on with my setup, i've always had one and have just been looking for the right one.

Welcome!

Reactions: OldYeller
Great looking TJ! What's next on the to-do list?

Lately I find myself really wanting a pair of those smiley face covers for the fog lights!

Great looking TJ! What's next on the to-do list?

Lately I find myself really wanting a pair of those smiley face covers for the fog lights!

To be honest I'm wanting to run it on the trail some this year before I change much.Until then I'm mainly just wanting to focus on the electrical, a new battery, a work light, etc.I know I need a better recovery point in the rear but I'm still not sure which way I want to go.I might upgrade the hitch to 2", it has the factory 1-1/4" hitch right now.

Reactions: Chris
Not a bad idea! Once you get bitten by the Jeep bug it seems like the "mods" never end!

Looks like a sweet ride, and good find! I love the yellow, Jeeps are one of the only vehicles that pull that color off for me.
Roof rack is definitely something I wish I had going on with my setup, i've always had one and have just been looking for the right one.

Welcome!

Its my first time trying to reply to multiple messages one here, I hope I did it right lol.If you haven't tried the Kargo Master feel free to ask any questions you might have.The yellow is definitely growing on me, its nice knowing I can slap a dakar or camel trophy sticker on it to change the appearance if I ever get bored, its easy finding logos that work well with yellow.

Hello yellow!! That's a great looking rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words

Not a bad idea! Once you get bitten by the Jeep bug it seems like the "mods" never end!

For sure, I've been trying to upgrade my recovery and camping gear, that's enough to drain the wallet for the winter.Thanks a lot for commenting, you've done alot of nice work on here.

For sure, I've been trying to upgrade my recovery and camping gear, that's enough to drain the wallet for the winter.Thanks a lot for commenting, you've done alot of nice work on here.

Thabks! And yes, I agree, gear alone can drain your wallet. My gun hobby is another huge financial drain. It's amazing how much some things cost. Hell, my recovery gear alone probably has $3000+ into it.

Thabks! And yes, I agree, gear alone can drain your wallet. My gun hobby is another huge financial drain. It's amazing how much some things cost. Hell, my recovery gear alone probably has $3000+ into it.

I've actually been extremely fortunate with all of my recovery gear, its simply been the right time of the year to buy that stuff.The next time I get my Ar15 out I'll post a picture in your thread.Its nothing fancy, a Bushmaster lower and a Palmetto upper and bcg.It was originally a fixed carry handle, its so much lighter with the Palmetto upper I doubt I'll even put the surefire back on.

I've actually been extremely fortunate with all of my recovery gear, its simply been the right time of the year to buy that stuff.The next time I get my Ar15 out I'll post a picture in your thread.Its nothing fancy, a Bushmaster lower and a Palmetto upper and bcg.It was originally a fixed carry handle, its so much lighter with the Palmetto upper I doubt I'll even put the surefire back on.

Very true, there is a right time of year to buy things!

Any AR-15 is cool in my book. I actually don't own an AR-15, mine is an AR-10, but close enough I suppose!

Reactions: OldYeller