Hello from Kentucky!

Zphillips92

Thanks very much for allowing me to join the forum. I've been on here a couple of weeks and just haven't got around to introducing myself, must be all of the information I've been trying absorb here! Lol. My wife and I purchased a 2006 lj with 138,000 miles for around $11k just about a month ago. No accidents, no rust, 33 inch tires and a body lift. Think we did pretty good if I do say so myself. Looking forward to interacting and learning all I can from you fine folks!

395EBEA2-1.jpg

Reactions: Markymech and Chris
Welcome to the forum! I would say that for that price you did well! It looks like a very clean LJ! Got any immediate plans for it?

First plans are a cooling system overhaul I believe. Drove it down some forest roads this past weekend and noticed that it was running around 215-225ish so I'd like to get that buttoned up. Probably will have to replace the heater core while I'm at it as I can smell a bit of coolant inside the cab when the heat is on. Next step will probably be a tummy tuck since I already have a body lift

Reactions: Chris
You got a great deal. How tall is the body lift?

First plans are a cooling system overhaul I believe. Drove it down some forest roads this past weekend and noticed that it was running around 215-225ish so I'd like to get that buttoned up. Probably will have to replace the heater core while I'm at it as I can smell a bit of coolant inside the cab when the heat is on. Next step will probably be a tummy tuck since I already have a body lift

With that amount of mileage, it's due for a cooling system overhaul anyways. I'm sure you've already seen it, but incase you haven't check out this thread: Jeep Wrangler TJ Cooling System Overhaul FAQ

Tummy tuck is a good next step. I think they should have came that way from the factory!

I was going to guess 3. It would look really good with a 1.25 body and perhaps a 2.5 inch lift. Your way less prone to drive line vibrations since you have an LJ so even with a 2.5 inch lift you may be good without it. Since you said your planning on a TT though you may need to regardless.

Can't wait to see the progress. Once again sounds like you got a great deal.