Hello from Mississippi

20 years? How'd you go that long without one!?

Welcome back to the addiction my friend!

20 years? How'd you go that long without one!?

Welcome back to the addiction my friend!
Thanks Chris, i guess the only reason i can give ya is life happened. ha. 3 children, 2 vans , one honda accord, and 2 pickup trucks later we bought the jeep on March 1 just a few days ago.

Reactions: Chris
Thanks Chris, i guess the only reason i can give ya is life happened. ha. 3 children, 2 vans , one honda accord, and 2 pickup trucks later we bought the jeep on March 1 just a few days ago.

I know the feeling man. We've got two young girls and it's hard to find time for other things when they take up so much time as it is!

1997 Jeep.png 1997 Jeep.png
finally got a pic downloaded. i have a new bumper on its way.

thanks. we looked all over and for a sound jeep and i drove 2 hours to look at this one. I didn't catch the bad ring and pinion set up while test dirving it, but it has absolutely NO rust on the frame or the tub, and a rebuilt inline 6 was put in it 7200 miles ago. It looks like it just came off the show room floor. hopefully one day ill be able to put lockers in it. Sometimes i wonder with if the gears should have been 456 gears instead of 410 but thats the way it is now.

Reactions: Chris
If those are 35" tires then yes, 4.56 would be better than 4.10 for sure.

What did you pay for it?

the tires on it now are 33" . and I paid $7500.00. prices over here are rather inflated but if you see a good one then you best get it, because they are few and far between.

the tires on it now are 33" . and I paid $7500.00. prices over here are rather inflated but if you see a good one then you best get it, because they are few and far between.

That's nothing. I paid $19,500 for my 05 Rubicon with 70k miles. That's what a clean rust free Rubicon goes for in this part of the country, no joke.

Reactions: Kevin E
you have a great looking Jeep and im sure in perfect condition. So do the rubicons come with lockers in the front and rear?

Yes, the Rubicons come with Dana 44 front and rear axles, stock lockers front and rear, and the Roc Trac transfer case.

Reactions: Kevin E