Hello from Nashville. My First Jeep!

Smokngun

Just picked up my first Jeep. It is a 1997 4.0 6 Cylinder Manual. I am beyond excited. Not an ounce of rust on it and only 129,000 miles! Look forward to benefiting from the community here! Its name shall be Tank.

fullsizeoutput_36ef.jpeg

Congrats on the purchase! That's a classy color, and looks like a clean one too!

You did damn well by purchasing one with no rust! That means you clearly did your research first!

Got any plans for it? All I can say is get ready to blow all your money!

Hey welcome from Tullahoma TN. This is a great place to learn everything there is to know about TJ's and modifications. if you plan to go off road and want to meet some people check out Jeeps and Wrenches club and Topless in Tennessee club on facebook.
Good looking TJ

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to growing in knowledge. As far as upgrades. Going to need a bumper and winch. New flares. Going to rip out the carpet and put in bedliner. Also would like to line underneath to keep the rust away. Amy advice on that would be well recieved.

Just passed through Nashville last week. Looks very clean for 21 yrs old. Take her for a trip through the Smokies. Welcome from Texas !

Welcome and a great Gunmetal blue colour .(I maybe bias though)...plenty of help on here

Do you have a place that you bought matching touch up paint for this color?
I do... but I live in New Zealand , its a long way to come for a little paint ;)
My local auto parts store can make up the colour and even put it in a rattle can...maybe they can do the same over there.

Reactions: Smokngun