Hello from New Zealand

Colin

Hi Ya'all,
I am from NZ and have a White 2000 TJ 4.0 Auto with 4" lift and 33x12.5x15 Bridgestone Dueler MT tyres (yes my spelling is correct for over here). Many other mods and still counting. Looking at the Rampage Bowless soft top next, what experience have you guys had with these?
Cheers

Reactions: BlakeDevs and StG58
(Rubs my eyes)..Are my eyes deceiving me??? .finally another Kiwi on here hahaha...welcome mate.
There is a bit of a NZ drought on here....
Nice looking TJ...be great to see bigger pic or two.

(Rubs my eyes)..Are my eyes deceiving me??? .finally another Kiwi on here hahaha...welcome mate.
There is a bit of a NZ drought on here....
Nice looking TJ...be great to see bigger pic or two.

You didn't think it would ever happen, huh? Well, it turns out New Zealand has another TJ owner besides you!

You didn't think it would ever happen, huh? Well, it turns out New Zealand has another TJ owner besides you!
yeah I know its great...he's about 2 hours north of me. so not too far away.
I've been putting Forum business cards on windshields and I check daily to any new members, but no bites yet.:(

Reactions: Chris and TJ2
I've been putting Forum business cards on windshields and I check daily to any new members, but no bites yet.:(
Two hours of hills through the valleys, and then some waterfalls to cross, maybe few cloudy cliff paths on winding road... I know, I know.

Heres where I am at... they called it the Texas Panhandle :yikes:
Cows.JPG

Reactions: Kiwi TJ

I wonder how many of those TJ owners are "enthusiasts" versus how many people just drive them as transportation.

Two hours of hills through the valleys, and then some waterfalls to cross, maybe few cloudy cliff paths on winding road... I know, I know.

Heres where I am at... they called it the Texas Panhandle :yikes:
View attachment 33144
hahaha ...mmmm yes your right, you must know you way there by the sounds of it hehe.
Going off what his avatar says Looks like he lives on the outer edge of what we call the 'winterless north'......very tropical up there and lots of gravel roads (and stupid tourists who drive on the wrong side of the roads) beautiful part of the country though.

I wonder how many of those TJ owners are "enthusiasts" versus how many people just drive them as transportation.
Not many enthusiasts most drive it them unmodified unless you get out in the smaller towns ...in over 5 years of Jeep ownership I have only ever seen one person drive with the doors off !!!!...they have no idea what there are missing our on.

Not many enthusiasts most drive it them unmodified....in over 5 years of Jeep ownership I have only ever seen one person drive with the doors off !!!!...they have no idea what there are missing our on.

That's what I was thinking. Sometimes I see TJs locally and I want to tell them about the forum, but I can tell from looking at their TJ (and the person driving it), that they don't care about it at all. It's just a vehicle to them. They have no intention of modding it, off-roading it, or like you said... taking the doors off!

The only type of person who would be interested in a forum, would be someone who most likely drove a modified TJ.

That's what I was thinking. Sometimes I see TJs locally and I want to tell them about the forum, but I can tell from looking at their TJ (and the person driving it), that they don't care about it at all. It's just a vehicle to them. They have no intention of modding it, off-roading it, or like you said... taking the doors off!

The only type of person who would be interested in a forum, would be someone who most likely drove a modified TJ.
Totally agree with you @Chris ...I'm trying to broaden their minds a bit down here haha..... although parts to upgrade with are expensive here so its kinda tough

Reactions: Colin and Chris
Totally agree with you @Chris ...I'm trying to broaden their minds a bit down here haha..... although parts to upgrade with are expensive here so its kinda tough

Very true! You guys get raped on shipping and customs fees. Here in the U.S. it's easy and cheap to get parts.