Hello from New Zealand

Unmolested and unmodified TJs are still very capable and less mods doesn't mean less fun.:D

Somewhere someone even offered $2,000 and a :risunis:TJ for a jacked-up BJ :eusa_doh:

I bet there is no such thing like that in your place :rocker:
hahaha...mmmm nope. Although paying for ummm 'some attention' is legal out here.

Reactions: Chris
Not many enthusiasts most drive it them unmodified unless you get out in the smaller towns ...in over 5 years of Jeep ownership I have only ever seen one person drive with the doors off !!!!...they have no idea what there are missing our on.
I drive mine with the doors off as often as I can... I also have Best top half canvas doors that work a treat.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
(Rubs my eyes)..Are my eyes deceiving me??? .finally another Kiwi on here hahaha...welcome mate.
There is a bit of a NZ drought on here....
Nice looking TJ...be great to see bigger pic or two.
Here's a couple...

DSCF0955.JPG

WP_20151114_034 (1).jpg

WP_20170312_006.jpg

Reactions: Chris and Kiwi TJ
I drive mine with the doors off as often as I can... I also have Best top half canvas doors that work a treat.
Me too....Like I said I think its the bigger city people who keep the doors on.;)..such a shame ...my doors were off all day today

Reactions: Chris
Went for a play on Saturday... Great fun. Tried uploading some short movies but can't seem to get that to work? Will have to get mu daughter on to it! Haha.

Upload the videos to YouTube or Vimeo first, then just copy and paste the URL here and it will automatically embed.