Hello From NJ

TWiG01

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I was fortunate enough to buy back my 2001 TJ Sahara recently from the guy I sold it to 3 years ago. I sold it with 70k on it and now it has 74k. It’s been kept in a garage the last three years as well. I’ve attached a couple photos from when I owned it the first time. This time around it’s not going to be my DD and I plan build it up as my budget allows. I dont plan on getting rid of it again! This seems like a great forum. Thanks for having me.

D0C5FABC-AD23-48DF-9200-F096D81B2405.jpeg

D0B98DAD-0FEB-49A1-9AAA-BF889FCF75A6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Chris
Damn, that looks like a clean TJ! Is the underside as clean as the rest?

Damn, that looks like a clean TJ! Is the underside as clean as the rest?
Thanks, yes the underside is clean as well. I was lucky when I found it the first time. I bought it from the original owner in 2012 when it was bone stock with 37k on it.

Thanks, yes the underside is clean as well. I was lucky when I found it the first time. I bought it from the original owner in 2012 when it was bone stock with 37k on it.

You're lucky indeed! Most of the ones on the east coast have rusted out frames. Great find!

You're lucky indeed! Most of the ones on the east coast have rusted out frames. Great find!
At the time I worked at a new car dealership and the original owner traded it in. I snatched it up a day later. It had to have been garaged for most of its life. Not a ton of miles certainly helps also.

At the time I worked at a new car dealership and the original owner traded it in. I snatched it up a day later. It had to have been garaged for most of its life. Not a ton of miles certainly helps also.

Sounds like someone wasn't driving it in winter too!

Reactions: TWiG01