Hello from NWPA

kt99tj

Found this site recently and have enjoyed coming back for more. I have a 99tj SE. This pic is at Bantam festival playground.
pennzoil 2015.jpg

Reactions: roy and Chris
Welcome to the forum!

Window down huh? You must be hardcore, because your the first person I've seen who has put the window down. Pretty cool!

Reactions: roy
Welcome to the forum!

Window down huh? You must be hardcore, because your the first person I've seen who has put the window down. Pretty cool!
Hardcore? nah. Funny, because when I drove cjs 30 years ago, I never put the windshields down. Congratulations Chris on the new baby, and thanks for setting up this site. Ken

Reactions: Chris
No problem Ken, and thanks a lot!

Still though, that's cool you put the windshield down. I honestly never, ever see that on TJs. Many of us forget that the TJs actually have folding windshields!

Sorry, a month later, out for awhile w/minor surgery but the windshield thing- we folded our down and rode through our small town feeling like total idiots. I mean I thought it was cool and it was, to me. But me alone. My daughter was hiding her face, it was really weird, actually. On the bright side we found a pencil and something else I cant remember on the windshield bottom seal.