Hello from Ohio

Josh H.

Hey all. New member from Ohio here. I’ve had my Jeep for about 7 years now. 1998 SE. Love my little 4 banger. Bought it from my aunt in Texas and drove it all the way home. When I first bought it I was on a college budget so I couldn’t spend a lot on it. Then all my spending money was focused on my Harley and Tundra. Now the focus is back on the TJ and its time to do things right. Right now I’ve got a 2.5 inch spacer lift with 32x11.50s. Bushwhacker flat flares went on last weekend along with a new Apline head unit. Replaced all interior lights including cluster and HVAC controls with amber LEDs this evening. Front and rear bumpers, new rock sliders and a real quality lift is coming in the spring. Coming next is probably gears. I wanna go 5.13 but I gotta find a good shop somewhere that I can trust to do them. I’ll get some pictures and throw them up here tomorrow. Also I don’t know how I didn’t find this forum sooner. Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, glad to be here!

Reactions: Gregg1LE
Welcome to the forum...pics are a great place to start , we like pics here :icon_popcorn:

Well I got some work done on it this weekend. Along with losing my phone. Got my transmission fluid changed to MT-90. Got everything I could reach coated in fluid film and left my phone on the top when I took it down the road. Whoops. Lol. Anyway, new phone today and finally some pics

13B128F4-F29C-4CC0-A2DB-CCDC99F2C1CD.jpeg B10B3F82-D5E2-4796-82DF-EC8DBFEB5663.jpeg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Artemis