Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics

one.png

three.png

two.png

Reactions: TWiG01
OP
Coleman

Coleman

Here are some pics. Is really clean and super fun to drive. It was my summer gift to myself. Many accessories already in the mail. Will post more when I get some thigns done.

Looking for wheels and KO2 combos now and suggestions for s 2.5 inch lift. Additionally going to go thru and replace the whole suspension and steering as it was pulled behind an RV for the 2nd owner for 12 years.

TWiG01

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
That’s a perfect blank canvas you’ve got! You’ll see a lot of suggestions for 2” ~ OME springs with Rancho rs5000 shocks here. Add a 1.5” solid body lift and MML like one from Savvy and you’re off to a good start. That combo will allow you to run 33s and shouldn’t give any driveline vibes. The next step would be gears and potentially a SYE kit depending upon what your plans are.

OP
Coleman

Coleman

That’s a perfect blank canvas you’ve got! You’ll see a lot of suggestions for 2” ~ OME springs with Rancho rs5000 shocks here. Add a 1.5” solid body lift and MML like one from Savvy and you’re off to a good start. That combo will allow you to run 33s and shouldn’t give any driveline vibes. The next step would be gears and potentially a SYE kit depending upon what your plans are.
Thanks man! time to get to work!