Hello from Omaha

Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics

one.png

three.png

two.png

Reactions: TWiG01
Here are some pics. Is really clean and super fun to drive. It was my summer gift to myself. Many accessories already in the mail. Will post more when I get some thigns done.

Looking for wheels and KO2 combos now and suggestions for s 2.5 inch lift. Additionally going to go thru and replace the whole suspension and steering as it was pulled behind an RV for the 2nd owner for 12 years.

That’s a perfect blank canvas you’ve got! You’ll see a lot of suggestions for 2” ~ OME springs with Rancho rs5000 shocks here. Add a 1.5” solid body lift and MML like one from Savvy and you’re off to a good start. That combo will allow you to run 33s and shouldn’t give any driveline vibes. The next step would be gears and potentially a SYE kit depending upon what your plans are.

That’s a perfect blank canvas you’ve got! You’ll see a lot of suggestions for 2” ~ OME springs with Rancho rs5000 shocks here. Add a 1.5” solid body lift and MML like one from Savvy and you’re off to a good start. That combo will allow you to run 33s and shouldn’t give any driveline vibes. The next step would be gears and potentially a SYE kit depending upon what your plans are.
Thanks man! time to get to work!