Hello from Poland

white_wolf_pl

Welcome
My name is Ark, I live in Poland and I am a fresh owner of TJ 4.0 from 1998, lift 2''.
It is very laborious to restore TJ to the factory condition, I've been working on it for 3 months and I hope when I finish I will have a lot of satisfaction with the Wrangler.I hope I can count on your knowledge and help :)
Greetings from all my family :)
White_Wolf
11170001.jpg

Welcome to the group, Ark. Love the family photo! Looks like you'll all be enjoying your TJ. That skid/guard under the front of your TJ looks to be home made. Made out of tubing?

Welcome, Polish brother! Nice TJ and nicer family. :thumbsup:

Welcome! I think you might be the very first member here from Poland. That’s a great looking TJ. I look forward to seeing more of it and hearing what you’ve done!

Trying to figure out what color your TJ is...almost looks like it was Line-X'd.
Anyway welcome! I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Welcome from a Canadian member. I bought a 1886 Cadet fibreglass camper trailer last summer and am in the process of rebuilding/modifying it. In my research I learned that they were originally built in Poland and are (or were) known as a Niewiadow. I think they are now called a Predom. Great little trailers and there's lots of information on them but most of it is in Polish! I may be needing your help! lol

Hey @white_wolf_pl, welcome to the Forum:)

Love that "Russian Camo" scheme. I spent some time on the Black Sea coast of Russia, doing very dangerous stuff--and lived to tell:) Wish I would have had my TJ back then.

P.S. - Some history trivia for you. Name the origin of this group (photo below)--for "extra credit":)

1546191184055.png

Great little trailers and there's lots of information on them but most of it is in Polish! I may be needing your help! lol
Hello PCO6 , no problem if you need help just ask
:)
Do not expect too much from these trailers are the child of the worst years in the Polish automotive industry and represent quality and technology below the western standards.
Especially when you look at Airstream :)

Name the origin of this group (photo below)--for "extra credit"

JNC, I do not know if this is a good place for the discussion about Polish history :)
Where do you come from such interests as the history of World War 2 in the Polish borderlands?
IMHO The picture was taken in 1943-46 and there should be a group of AK from eastern Poland on it.
About photo I can't accurately describe groups. This is not my hobby.
Nothing should be said about the soldiers from the Home Army, neither good nor bad.

Hello PCO6 , no problem if you need help just ask:)
Do not expect too much from these trailers are the child of the worst years in the Polish automotive industry and represent quality and technology below the western standards.
Especially when you look at Airstream :)

Don't worry ... I know what I'm working with. Key words in what I said were "rebuilding/modifying". The interior has been trashed (I bought it for the shell) and my replacement chassis is underway. As for an Airstream, I'm not sure I'd want to go off road with a stock one of those either! :biggrin: