Hello from South Carolina

Doug Ayers

C64598DF-9D74-4ADD-9056-F9EC3C84DEAA.jpeg
I’ve been looking for a CJ for over a year and just couldn’t find what I wanted in a price range that I wanted to pay. Last week I ran across a 2006 TJ Golden Eagle and had to have it. It came with the original build sheet that documented the Golden Eagle option. So now I’m all over the forum reading and learning from experienced owners.

I was going through some paperwork and found the original window sticker. almost 12 years old and great condition. Very Cool

Sticker.jpg

Last edited:
Holy cow... That's the cleanest Golden Eagle edition I've seen! Nice find indeed! Welcome the forum!

Reactions: JMT
Appears to have a Mopar jk gas cover on it too. That's cool to see as I have been wanting to implement this onto my jeep also. Always wondered if they would fit.

Would you be able to post some photos of the shocks and the frame by chance? Look to be 35" km2s. I hate Gold..but I like the look of that gold on that particular jeep haha. Looks very clean. Mileage?

Reactions: JMT
View attachment 27223 I’ve been looking for a CJ for over a year and just couldn’t find what I wanted in a price range that I wanted to pay. Last week I ran across a 2006 TJ Golden Eagle and had to have it. It came with the original build sheet that documented the Golden Eagle option. So now I’m all over the forum reading and learning from experienced owners.

I was going through some paperwork and found the original window sticker. almost 12 years old and great condition. Very Cool

View attachment 27228
That is a beautiful Jeep. That will give you years of pleasure as well as go up in value. What an awesome find.