hello from south florida

59 wagon man

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
just got my first jeep. It is a 98 wrangler sahara edition with the 6 cyl ,5 speed combo. Pretty basic for now. This summer on my way to the Hot Rod Power Tour I detoured thru Moab and rented a jeep and did some of the trails. What a blast , so after the tour let's just say I had some unfortunate health issues and decided either we get a bike, jeep or dune buggy toy when I got better. So we got the Jeep this way we can all ride in it.It has a hardtop which I took off this weekend and took the kids for a ride and they loved it. Now the fun will be to eventually teach my daughter to drive a stick on it. I used to have a 77 k-5 blazer I put a lift kit and 454 in yrs ago but I have been into lots of other things besides 4 x 4's. Right now we have 2 mustangs a 90 saleen mustang which we got brand new, a 2012 mustang gt which is the wife's daily driver. our other toys are 2 station wagons , a 59 chevy brookwood with a 383/700r4/9" rear and we've driven cross country and a 07 dodge magnum srt8 wagon. since I am new to jeeps I am sure you guys can be a great source of info
By the way the name is Jeff and most sites I am on my screenname is 59 wagon man thanks

Pictures are a must! I think every kid in the world falls in love with a TJ as soon as the top comes off. My daughter didn't see what the big deal was when I first got it. As soon as I took the top and doors off, she immediately loved it. Now it's become almost like an amusement park ride, with her always saying, "Can we go for a ride in the Jeep?".

Good to have you here. Great forum, great folks and great info. Love Mustangs. I’ve had three, two Fox body style and a 96’, but no Saleen’s!

Reactions: ac_
Welcome to the forum and to the jeep life style. Lots of knowledgeable and good (and I’ll “stress” the good) people in this forum. Lots of information without the attitude.

well here it is in all it's glory. looks better in the pic but it scratched my itch

jeep.JPG

Welcome Jeff..love the classic black unmolested TJ..well done.. and also love the 59 Chevy wagon too...how can you not love that rear end and sweeping taillights ..shame they only did that for a couple of years.