Hello from Southern Colorado!

Zaythedad

TJ Enthusiast
Not new to owning a jeep have had my.baby for about 3 years she's a 2000 TJ 2.5 still alot I want to do to her but the wallet keeps me in check! But all in good time! Always up to talk jeeps learn new stuff and meet new peeps!

B3FA958D-8C60-47B2-ADBC-0A50CF35D95E.jpeg

3F6279C2-D1BA-4E43-B888-4BDEB3CE19C2.jpeg

814B4C25-0CB7-46EE-88F0-06A7D4878CDA.jpeg

Reactions: Chris and Gregg1LE
Man, you Colorado folks are taking over! @jjvw and @tworley also welcome you from Colorado.

Be glad your wallet is keeping you in check, because it's easy to get out of control with these Wranglers in terms of spending... my build thread is proof of that.

Man, you Colorado folks are taking over! @jjvw and @tworley also welcome you from Colorado.

Be glad your wallet is keeping you in check, because it's easy to get out of control with these Wranglers in terms of spending... my build thread is proof of that.
Yes. Chris’ Build thread is more than that though. It’s about how to build a TJ right every time you build it!

Awesome thanks guys! We need to get a meet up here in Colorado going!

But yes yes my wallet haha this keep guys just love that cash haha but it's okay.
Hopefully I get this distributor issue outta that way today and possibly this CEL as well. wish me luck.