Hello from Tennessee

TennesseeTJ

Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Patrick, I live in SE Tennessee.
I have a '98 TJ that I bought new, 33's, 4.56 gears, arb's in both ends, teraflex 3" full suspension lift, etc. Glad to find a site devoted to TJ's. Not sure how to load a picture on here, maybe someone can walk me through it.

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum!

It's easy to add photos. Just click the 'Upload a File' button beneath each post. Once you do that it will let you upload a file from your device, which you can then insert as a thumbnail or full size image.

Thanks Chris.
IMG_20160607_202335495.jpg

I have a '98 TJ that I bought new, 33's, 4.56 gears, arb's in both ends, teraflex 3" full suspension lift, etc. Glad to find a site devoted to TJ's. Not sure how to load a picture on here, maybe someone can walk me through it.

Welcome to the forum! Where in SE TN are you?

Reactions: TennesseeTJ

Welcome aboard!

Benton, Tn. How about you?

I know exactly where that is.

I'm from Memphis (stuck in Detroit the past few years) but I spent 8 weeks every summer growing up in the late '70s/early '80s at YMCA Camp Ocoee. For 4 years in the late '80s I worked as a raft guide for OAC on the Ocoee River before deciding I needed to get a real job or risk doing that for the rest of my life. Not that it would have been a bad gig :)

VirtualRussel, I moved back to se Tn about 16 years ago from Az. I love being back home but miss the freedom to wheel just about anywhere like it is in Az

Reactions: Chris
I miss Arizona as well @TennesseeTJ. I used to live in the East Valley in the Chandler / Gilbert area for many years.

One day when the kids are grown we'll move back there (if they haven't run out of water by then).

Chris, very familiar with that area. I spent about 25 years in Casa Grande, about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson.
Have you ever been wheeling in the Gila River / box canyon area north of Florence Az? Awesome place to 4 wheel/explore.

Chris, very familiar with that area. I spent about 25 years in Casa Grande, about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson.
Have you ever been wheeling in the Gila River / box canyon area north of Florence Az? Awesome place to 4 wheel/explore.

I have not been there, but next time I go back it's definitely on my to do list. Gotta miss that lovely weather too.