Hello From The Desert!

GruntInAJeep

Hey everyone!

So I am from the desert in So Cal. I am a Marine stationed out here. I have a nice 98 jeep, and the only good thing about being in the desert is I can pretty much always have my roof off. Ive had my jeep for about 3 months now and love it. I am gearing up to do a cross country trip in it this summer. I would love any advice, tricks, tips on anything to make my jeep better!

GruntInAJeep

20180310_161828.jpg

Nice looking TJ, I dig it! I'd probably add a 2" lift to that, just to make the tires clear a little better!

Reactions: GruntInAJeep
Another desert dweller here. Same thing, can go off-road at a moments notice. Just returned from 4 wheeling with visiting relatives....around the block. Power line and gas line maintenance roads everywhere here. And in the hills to top it off. Nice looking Jeep. They are a hoot to drive here. Top is off of mine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those JK Rubicon wheels look great on your dark silver TJ. Old Man Emu is a great lift if you want everything together. You could also get identical results for less by piecing it together, with ProComp springs & Rancho RS5000X shocks.