Hello from VA

I looked at the burgundy jeep today. The guy selling it had sprayed the frame and undercarriage with rust-oleum undercoating spray paint. I found a '97 with 119k on it that the owner claims to be rust free, planing on looking at it on Saturday. Fingers and toes crossed. Might have to take a trip out west to get one from the desert.

I looked at the burgundy jeep today. The guy selling it had sprayed the frame and undercarriage with rust-oleum undercoating spray paint. I found a '97 with 119k on it that the owner claims to be rust free, planing on looking at it on Saturday. Fingers and toes crossed. Might have to take a trip out west to get one from the desert.
Take a look south too... my BIL just got one from Florida, 06 Sahara, stock and rust free. I was pretty green when I saw his underside.

Edit: He lives near Halifax.

A friend of his that lives down there knew from Facef*ck he was looking, and his neighbor was getting too elderly to enjoy it anymore, said make him an offer.

The one with 119k sounds better than the 150k miles already, tho the burgundy one looked good at least from the pictures.

I agree that being patient is the best choice. The right one will come along.

Plus there are lots of eyes on the forum, maybe someone will spot a good one and let you know.👍

Here are some pictures of an '05 LJ with a 100k 4spd auto.
6255046321.jpg
6255048111.jpg
6255048411.jpg
6255046431.jpg
6255046181.jpg