Hello from Vancouver Island

Lucas Baxter

Hey guys!

I'd like to introduce you all to my 2001 Jeep TJ. I've had it for about a year now and it has taken me on some really great adventures around Vancouver Island.

DSC_0123.JPG

we have explored logging roads

DSC_0007.JPG

Gotten stuck more than once.

DSC_0080.JPG

And gotten dirty even more times than that.

DSC_0087.JPG

I love this thing more than I have ever loved a vehicle and am happy to start being a part of this community! As a student I don't have a ton of extra money that I can throw at the jeep but i'd love to start modifying it to be a more off road worthy machine. I'm sure i will have lots of questions and any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys.

You might want to try the images again, they aren't working. The imgur links you're using aren't the correct embed links. It might be easier to just download them and upload them directly to the forum, that's what I would encourage!

Welcome to the forum as well, we've got a good amount of Canadians on here. Victoria, BC is one of my favorite places in the world to vacation. I absolutely love it there! We always take the ferry up from Anacortes.

Reactions: Blue Cheese
You might want to try the images again, they aren't working. The imgur links you're using aren't the correct embed links. It might be easier to just download them and upload them directly to the forum, that's what I would encourage!

Welcome to the forum as well, we've got a good amount of Canadians on here. Victoria, BC is one of my favorite places in the world to vacation. I absolutely love it there! We always take the ferry up from Anacortes.

Thanks Chris, got the photos to work finally. Always good to have more Jeep friends in and around Victoria!

Thanks Chris, got the photos to work finally. Always good to have more Jeep friends in and around Victoria!

Such a beautiful city and beautiful place. We haven’t been in almost 10 years, but it’s the next trip we are planning. I think you just might have it made! A TJ and you’re in Victoria! Talk about awesome.

Oh, and I really love that second image of the rearend. What a scenic backdrop.

Oh cool! Right now i'm not that far from Anacortes and have been wanting to hop the ferry over to Victoria, BC. Ever come over to WA at all?

I love the Jeep btw, reminds me of my brothers. Welcome to the forum!

Oh cool! Right now i'm not that far from Anacortes and have been wanting to hop the ferry over to Victoria, BC. Ever come over to WA at all?

I love the Jeep btw, reminds me of my brothers. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I've been down to Seattle and Tulelip a couple times but I haven't brought the jeep down there yet. this summer is full of possibilities though!

Reactions: EJD
Thanks! I've been down to Seattle and Tulelip a couple times but I haven't brought the jeep down there yet. this summer is full of possibilities though!
Well North Cascades NP is a straight shot east for you then. So many beautiful areas around here its hard to choose where to go.

Reactions: Lucas Baxter