Hello from Virginia

Big Red 1

TJ Enthusiast
0B48F04B-2787-4EF7-A29C-C14FB8124FF5.jpeg
EEDFC59A-840F-499A-9063-B26BC795374F.png
This is my first Jeep. Truck was totaled by a falling tree and then I came across the Jeep. Always wanted one so why not? It’s a 98 with 109k and un-molested but soon to be. Still have a heck of a time out of her being stock and all.

Last edited:
Welcome, classic colours and stock too, bonus....still a very capable Jeep (as we can see you have found out already) haha.
Where did the tree hit it as looks in great nick ?

EDIT …Sorry just re-read your post...it was your Truck that was totalled by the tree not the Jeep:confused:

Welcome, classic colours and stock too, bonus....still a very capable Jeep (as we can see you have found out already) haha.
Where did the tree hit it as looks in great nick ?

EDIT …Sorry just re-read your post...it was your Truck that was totalled by the tree not the Jeep:confused:
Lol it happens. I re edited so no confusion. Yeah, I use it for what it’s meant to be and not mall crawling ;) So far it’s exceeded my expectations. I can only imagine with a lift, re gear, and some mud tires will do

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
That's a classy color combo!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your money pit as much as the rest of us do :risas3:

Reactions: Flivver250
Welcome from another Virginian. This is a great forum, with great insight and even better members!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome from another Virginian. This is a great forum, with great insight and even better members!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello fellow Virginian! Well we’re on opposite ends of it but good to see another. Yeah they’ve already helped me with some Jeep issues and got me back on the road. Very informative and everybody’s been nice so far.