Hello from Western Maryland

Shermkev

Well, I've been lurking these forums for quite some time now, gaining a ton of knowledge about the TJ. Finally pulled the trigger on a 2005 Rocky Mountain Edition with minimal rust issues (biggest concern was internal frame, which is clean as can be) It's bone stock and I don't believe it has ever seen a day off the asphalt. That being said, 139k miles has definitely taken it's toll on suspension components and the like, so I definitely look forward to doing some more digging for information on installation of bits on the TJ and so on!

And don't worry, pictures are coming as soon as I get it out of the garage and get her cleaned up and looking pretty (for now)

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure I've seen too many others from Maryland on here. Well, I suspect they're here, they just don't say where they're from.

Sounds like you picked up a nice TJ, and I'm sure you're happy you did. It's one of those vehicles you'll wonder how you went without for so long! I look forward to the photos once she's all cleaned up!

Reactions: Shermkev
Welcome, lot of good guys that know a lot here....it's a great forum.

Reactions: Shermkev