Hello, hello

Edward Turner

TJ Enthusiast
Another TJ in north Alabama's eastern hills. I've been lurking for a year since I bought a white 98 TJ Sahara just outside Birmingham last summer. I think it’s pretty stock except it’s on 235 75/15s instead of the 30” the build sheet says came from the factory and I added a JVC marine radio unit to upgrade the tunes. I’ve had an up and down health issue that’s kept me sidelined since late winter but it seems solved and I’m going to get to enjoy the TJ for the near future. Lots of knowledge here and I’m trying to soak up as much as I can.

Reactions: JMT and Chris
Yeah, well ever since Photobucket blew up posting on forums is problematic. There is no url for pictures on my phone but I’d hazard a guess you already know a good workaround.

All you have to do is directly upload a photo to the forum using the "Upload a File" button, which is right next to the "Post Reply" button.

That way it's hosted on the forum and not Photoshop.

Another TJ in north Alabama's eastern hills. I've been lurking for a year since I bought a white 98 TJ Sahara just outside Birmingham last summer. I think it’s pretty stock except it’s on 235 75/15s instead of the 30” the build sheet says came from the factory and I added a JVC marine radio unit to upgrade the tunes. I’ve had an up and down health issue that’s kept me sidelined since late winter but it seems solved and I’m going to get to enjoy the TJ for the near future. Lots of knowledge here and I’m trying to soak up as much as I can.
Welcome! Glad you are on the mend and can go out and enjoy your TJ :)

Aha, I mistakenly tried to use the icon on the toolbar. Your method is too easy, thank you.
68FC76CC-9434-4DA6-A21C-B8994A6C116B.jpeg

Reactions: EJD and Chris
56AFC42A-68A3-45DB-A9DA-A8F9B4429D8C.jpeg
It’s true, the Newfoundland and the Pyrenees both are snackhounds but don’t let the thick coats fool you, they’re still fast as greased lightning. Big dogs at 48” nose to butt, he’s a shade under 100 and she’s around 105. The cat, on the other hand, is fat.

Reactions: EJD and Chris
View attachment 47164 It’s true, the Newfoundland and the Pyrenees both are snackhounds but don’t let the thick coats fool you, they’re still fast as greased lightning. Big dogs at 48” nose to butt, he’s a shade under 100 and she’s around 105. The cat, on the other hand, is fat.
I'm sure your cat can be fast (if he wants to be). But he just doesn't want to .