Hello MF'ers!

View attachment 305403

Just saying hi to you all! Hope your lives are good! I moved my family to the Midwest and we thriving! So much so, I wish I did this many years back!

As for the krew. Ya’ll can bless my heart. I wish you the best. Those that need to see this have me blocked. That’s ok. IDGAF. 😎🇺🇸 You gotta block a rando on the net that bothers you so much, yeah you can’t handle real life! Hell I’ve seen sixth graders show more maturity than you.

Ok back on track! People here don’t care about your mask, your V status and won’t be controlled. So do your thing and hi, love you as an American. If you have our back. Otherwise. Go fuck yourself.
13 years ago I got out of Washington State and have never looked back. The unfortunate part is most of my wife's family has followed us. Whereabouts in the Ozark's are you? Can one "get lost" there? Love my wife to death but the extended family.... well....

Glad to hear all is well and you escaped that hell hole!

....oh... btw... I still think Ted DiBiase would have been a better choice.... 🤣 🤣

13 years ago I got out of Washington State and have never looked back. The unfortunate part is most of my wife's family has followed us. Whereabouts in the Ozark's are you? Can one "get lost" there? Love my wife to death but the extended family.... well....

....oh... btw... I still think Ted DiBiase would have been a better choice.... 🤣 🤣

Concealed Carry, Constutional Carry, Open Carry, Castle Doctrine. Stand Your Ground. We has it all.

For sure.

We are near Salem/Rolla area. Very rural.

It’s honestly like stepping back to 1992 here. People want to be left alone. People don’t GAF what the feds do.

I was expecting to be ignored. Nope. I found people asking questions. Wanting answers. They don’t want democrats here. They don’t want progressive people here. I accept that. Even though this is the Bible Belt, that hasn’t been pushed. Which is one of my worries. We are not super religious. But…..I’d side with the church over our POS admin right now.

So, I carved out my land. I put my kids in school. I made friends with the locals and they understand us. We fit in and have our freedom, our privacy and our life.

We are a red state and about to move to a 7-1 status.