Help me find these screws

JamesAndTheSahara

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hey guys, during my tub tear down I misplaced a set of early model visor TJ screws and one door pull screw. Any idea where I can get all 3 of these for less than $15? I’ll go with Davey’s if need be.

Take the ones from the other side and go to ACE Hardware. IIRC, the visor hardware should just be standard type screws/bolts. Either you or the staff can use the gauges to figure the type, dimension, thread pitch etc. If they don't have it, you can try Builders First on E Glenn Av or Fastenal on E Longleaf Dr.

The trim panel screws have a non-standard flange, but they are common in vehicle applications and should be available at the box auto part stores or online if you know what dimension/thread pitch you need. ACE also has some vehicle type fasteners.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...MIq_Tnz8Do2QIVx0wNCh0TGgXZEAQYASABEgI84PD_BwE

If they are specialty or proprietary "mopar" design fasteners, you will likely have to find an online source or go to the dealership.

Last edited:
Take the ones from the other side and go to ACE Hardware. IIRC, the visor hardware should just be standard type screws/bolts. Either you or the staff can use the gauges to figure the type, dimension, thread pitch etc. If they don't have it, you can try Builders First on E Glenn Av or Fastenal on E Longleaf Dr.

The trim panel screws have a non-standard flange, but they are common in vehicle applications and should be available at the box auto part stores or online if you know what dimension/thread pitch you need.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...MIq_Tnz8Do2QIVx0wNCh0TGgXZEAQYASABEgI84PD_BwE

If they are specialty or proprietary "mopar" design fasteners, you will likely have to find an online source or go to the dealership.
Thanks @WDE! Yeah I'm really hoping that Fastenal/ACE carries something that will work. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.