Help me identify these beadlocks

NOTNSUV

NOW I Know!
Supporting Member
Any clue what these are? Been around the web and not finding. c2016 maybe. 16".

PXL_20211029_002241030.jpg

Thanks!

I sent Hendrix Engineering an email to find out what they might know.
I'll post up if/when I hear. I actually like the look of the wheels but they're not DOT (doubt area LE would notice) and in 16" might be a challenge to find in 35s.

Thanks!

I'll post up if/when I hear. I actually like the look of the wheels but they're not DOT (doubt area LE would notice) and in 16" might be a challenge to find in 35s.
Got a quick reply: "No sir".

Thanks!

There is still a bounty out there to prove that beadlocks are illegal. DOT would not be a concern of mine. Sucks they are 16s though

There is still a bounty out there to prove that beadlocks are illegal. DOT would not be a concern of mine. Sucks they are 16s though
Yup it does. 'C' rated tire in 16" is rare from my research. 'D' is about as low as you can go and 'E' is most common. Trying to get the LJR to ride better, not harsher.

Oh i know it goes to them and they say that just doesn't make any sense to me when you have a picture of it on your site. Send them that pic and ask them WTF? lol