• Jaina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shandris

• Sylvanas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May I submit a counter proposal of Barbara Frostmourne? My gut tells me that's the go to... And I have always been told to go with my gut

You can request that, and we'll accept it and approve it...but in return you're going to owe both of us a favor. That said, I was kind of hoping you were going to pick that particular one, because it sounds pretty good...and besides: if you're going to dork out on this, you might as well dork all the way.

Which part do you want a story on? Barbara or the WoW reference? (The jury is still out for me on the WoW reference)

I really like Sylvanas, mostly because I had a Filipino neighbor that used to make Silvanas which are a frozen frosting filled cookie which also gets me thinking about the Frozen Kingdom and that gets me thinking about Sindragosa...

Reactions: Classic>New
You can request that, and we'll accept it and approve it...but in return you're going to owe both of us a favor. That said, I was kind of hoping you were going to pick that particular one, because it sounds pretty good...and besides: if you're going to dork out on this, you might as well dork all the way.

Okay then... What is the favor?

@DrDmoney it all boils down to this. Barbara is the rightful given name by the Council of Naming Elders @jjvw and @Sundowner. This name cannot be rejected as it is in the ancient texts of TJ forum history as written by the all powerful forum grandmaster @Chris.

Frostmourne (or Sylvanas) is the given name by the individual that the TJ now owns as one can never own a TJ but just be owned.

While I do really like Sylvanas, i am and always have been "For the Alliance" so it's harder to pick her. I like her name because she is the Banshee Queen. One thing banshees are known for is screaming. From what I have seen as a TJ owner so far and from all the other stories is that they can make you want to scream. Plus she is just a badass as are TJ's.

Frostmourne was the weapon of the Lich King. Black and blue. Reminds me of my TJ blue and black theme. Same kinda goes with Sindragosa but I just don't think Sindragosa has as good of a ring to it.

Both are really good in my opinion. But it seems most people like Frostmourne better and I am slightly inclined to agree.

Barbara Sylvanas or Barbara Frostmourne.

Oh and you can always count on me to go dork all the way as seen above.

• Haha
Reactions: jjvw and Chris
I still don’t see Barbara Sylvanas or Barbara Frostmourne in the Poll. Somebody with ace of spades needs to fix it so the committee can move on to naming someone else’s Jeep. Any volunteers?

Reactions: DrDmoney
I still don’t see Barbara Sylvanas or Barbara Frostmourne in the Poll. Somebody with ace of spades needs to fix it so the committee can move on to naming someone else’s Jeep. Any volunteers?

I have updated the poll!

Reactions: JMT