Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sylvanas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classic>New

"Certified" by the internet
Supporting Member
Yea I know it's cheesy. And trust me I have never felt like naming any other vehicle I have driven. When it comes to my Jeep, I just love the ol girl and feel like she needs a name. I came out with a list of contenders and yes there is a theme to it and if you know the theme cudos to you.

She is a 01 Patriot Blue Pearlcoat Sport.

IMG_20190508_191359.jpg

IMG_20190508_191418.jpg

Agreed. Because at 18 years old, the OP's Jeep is an adult and should be treated as such.

Fuck, that's a good point. We're going to have to go with Barbara, then, straight up. It can't be "Barbie" or "Barb" until she's about 39, and only by her close friends, even then.

Wow this escalated quickly lol. Ill have her middle name be Barbara so I appease the naming council.
And just on color, I'd go with Frostmourne.

This coming from somebody who also went the fantasy/sci-fi route when naming his Jeep (Bad Wolf).
Yea I tried to come up with names that were representative of the color.

Reactions: jjvw
Wow this escalated quickly lol. Ill have her middle name be Barbara so I appease the naming council.

You cannot appease The Council: once summoned, our decisions are inviolable and final!

That said: what's your personal favorite selection from your WoW-ish list? Not as a name, just as it already exists.

With names like that you can pick any one of them you want. Maybe the one that sounds the best. Many people wouldn't understand what you said or why. Heck, I even looked each one of them up and still not sure how to even pronounce them.

I do know how to pronounce Barbara, Barbie and Barb with no problems.

You cannot appease The Council: once summoned, our decisions are inviolable and final!

That said: what's your personal favorite selection from your WoW-ish list? Not as a name, just as it already exists.

Hahaha well alright then! Off of the list I have I'd say I like Sylvanas. Yea sure she is an evil chick but has a great story. But as a member who is for the Alliance I am a supporter of Jaina.

With names like that you can pick any one of them you want. Maybe the one that sounds the best. Many people wouldn't understand what you said or why. Heck, I even looked each one of them up and still not sure how to even pronounce them.

I do know how to pronounce Barbara, Barbie and Barb with no problems.
I get that. But for me half the fun is explaining what it means, where it's from, and why I chose it when someone asks. But I still had a list of names and reasons as to why I like each one for the Jeep.

15578797439768968127653211469944.jpg

Reactions: mav6325