Help me pick out my next gun

I’ve never understood shooting supersonic rounds in a blackout. Significantly better options.

I like the subs though.
I was a relatively early adopter in the blackout. It seems at that time there were not high quality expanding bullets available in weights that could be loaded to subsonic. I read many reviews on the Barnes Tac Tx 110 gr and loaded a few hundred rounds with them. They are known to perform well but there are many bullets suitable for subsonic that are also available now.

I was a relatively early adopter in the blackout. It seems at that time there were not high quality expanding bullets available in weights that could be loaded to subsonic. I read many reviews on the Barnes Tac Tx 110 gr and loaded a few hundred rounds with them. They are known to perform well but there are many bullets suitable for subsonic that are also available now.
I’d pull out a 12” grendel before I’d shoot supers in my blackout, I’ve never even bought supers for my blackout.

Reactions: Rick Flair
These positively scream. 'MURICA!!!

Screenshot_20200820-201818_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20200820-201818_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20200820-201753_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20200820-201730_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
Those look awesome. I can't tell you how much I had in nerf guns when my son was the right age. He's a high school senior now.
I’ve got way too much in our stuff and the kids are 6, 6 and 9.

The rivals are amazing but when it comes to fun the hammershot is worth the $10 for a great pistol

1597970922247.jpeg

Those look awesome. I can't tell you how much I had in nerf guns when my son was the right age. He's a high school senior now.
Dam Viking, that could be my post. I've got a Senior that had more Nerf guns than I thought possible, had a Nerf dart gun party one year, I came out in the leafy suit, my 9 year old a ghillie suit, was a fun birthday party.