$ BDS 2" rear
$ BDS 3" front
$$ JKS 3"
$$$ OME 2.5" 2933 - 2941
$$$$ Teraflex 2" rear
$$$$ Teraflex 3" front

Rs5000x RS55239 - RS55241

1" aluminum body lift

soft top with stock bumpers for now but plan to add alum stubby to mid front bumper and a winch, steel rear bumper with hitch and a 33" spare tire. Not that much other weight in the back besides two little kids.

It almost all comes down to price point.

Im ready to order right now.

BDS 2”/3” with 1”BL

76A78C63-775D-4EEC-A26C-75A39FD54147.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: R3ID05TJ
Get the longest uncompressed spring that provides the lift height you want. Click buy.

Reactions: psrivats and NskLJ
Why is spring length so hard to advertise.
Because it's one of a few things that matter that few appreciate, it's easier to list "lift height" and sometimes spring rate. Go look at Rock Krawler springs vs Currie springs... on a similarly built long travel rig one will stack sooner and come free sooner than the other.

Reactions: JMT
So I got trigger happy and went with BDS springs. The (generic?) fitment guide on northridge4x4 for the BDS 3in front coils BDS034302 doesn't list my 05 TJ X. What could go wrong? Should I cancel and re order better springs? eg the Savvy Currie 3" springs?

Last edited:
So I got trigger happy and went with BDS springs. The (generic?) fitment guide on northridge4x4 for the BDS 3in front coils BDS034302 doesn't list my 05 TJ X. What could go wrong? Should I cancel and re order better springs? eg the Savvy Currie 3" springs?
BDS springs are good. You will get the lift height you want with them.. I've used them on a few Jeeps.

Reactions: R3ID05TJ