Help me upgrade my Jeep

They came with the Jeep so I do not know. Someone will be able to identify them I’m sure!
I have to get them powder coated but Ijist haven’t had the time.

52AA3CE0-01B1-46C5-984F-4EE5D8FA5496.jpeg

Your ideas sound good although I’ve heard that body wraps will scratch very easily. That may be a consideration depending on the wheeling that you do. Even if you drive 99% on the highway, it only takes one trip off road to see how the wrap will hold up.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
I live in south Florida where heat and humidity will shorten the wraps life. I am going to get some estimates to see what the cost is and play it by ear (It will be wrapped next week!)

Reactions: Mudflat
I live in south Florida where heat and humidity will shorten the wraps life. I am going to get some estimates to see what the cost is and play it by ear (It will be wrapped next week!)
I got an estimate to wrap my entire Jeep in the same color and it was just under $2,000. I bought a couple rolls of the exact same 3M #2080 wrap they use and I'm going to cover some imperfections on my grille, fenders, hood cowl and windshield frame. I was quoted $650 to wrap that. My 2 rolls cost me under $30.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Your ideas sound good although I’ve heard that body wraps will scratch very easily. That may be a consideration depending on the wheeling that you do. Even if you drive 99% on the highway, it only takes one trip off road to see how the wrap will hold up.
Didn't Chris wrap his?

Last edited: