Help, Random chimes and tpms and security light random blinking

ammpgm

My 2009 Shara has started to randomly chime while driving and every once and awhile the tmps light comes on with the security light. They blink a few times and then disappear. The tire pressure is spot on so I'm not sure what is going on. The jeep rides great and I have no issues. Its just annoying. Any help would be appreciated

My 2009 Shara has started to randomly chime while driving and every once and awhile the tmps light comes on with the security light. They blink a few times and then disappear. The tire pressure is spot on so I'm not sure what is going on. The jeep rides great and I have no issues. Its just annoying. Any help would be appreciated

Welcome to the forum.

You have a JK Wrangler (2007-2017 models). This forum is for the previous generation Wrangler (called the TJ, 1997-2006 years). We have few members who also have JKs, perhaps they will chime in later.

You should definitely also ask in other Jeep forums where they have a discussion sub-forum for JK Wranglers.

Depending on adjustment, your current tire pressure and the referenced pressure in the TPMS computer may not match. Have you tried to re-set the pressure in the computer?