Help with leaking soft top

You have to figure out where it leaking in at. Since you said you have water in the floor, it may not have anything to do with your soft top. May be where your door frames go up against the windshield frame. Could be the door seal doesn’t seat against the door frame. Etc. if you had said your seats are full of water, then you have a definite soft top leak. Good luck, I hope you figure it out before the next rain.

You have to figure out where it leaking in at. Since you said you have water in the floor, it may not have anything to do with your soft top. May be where your door frames go up against the windshield frame. Could be the door seal doesn’t seat against the door frame. Etc. if you had said your seats are full of water, then you have a definite soft top leak. Good luck, I hope you figure it out before the next rain.

okay. Thx. I also suspect the door area.I’ll keep looking. This problem didn’t show up with the hard top. Although I didn’t own the Jeep during any heavy rain storms. Got the Jeep in June. Could be just a coincidence.

Check the door surrounds where it meets the windshield frame. Have somebody squirt a water hose at it while you sit inside. Could be quite a few different locations, or could be one and just simply running to the point of entry. A low pressure water hose could help.
Edited to add, there are lots of guys on here that know far more than I do, and there will probably be some who chime in on this with more expertise than I can muster. They have answered every question I could think of, so I’m just trying to pass on the treatment.

Check the door surrounds where it meets the windshield frame. Have somebody squirt a water hose at it while you sit inside. Could be quite a few different locations, or could be one and just simply running to the point of entry. A low pressure water hose could help.
Edited to add, there are lots of guys on here that know far more than I do, and there will probably be some who chime in on this with more expertise than I can muster. They have answered every question I could think of, so I’m just trying to pass on the treatment.

TY

Reactions: Fixer6