Help with steering knuckle ball joint experience

You win, carefully remove them next time by talking to them nicely.
Jeesh man, I'm just trying to explain why I was concerned about it to begin with, all of you pros have put my mind as ease, and apparently I did it the way it's supposed to be done. I do appreciate your advice very much, you're professionalism, you're reputation with brake and component knowledge and advice really is legendary and unparalleled on the forums.

Jeesh man, I'm just trying to explain why I was concerned about it to begin with, all of you pros have put my mind as ease, and apparently I did it the way it's supposed to be done. I do appreciate your advice very much, you're professionalism, you're reputation with brake and component knowledge and advice really is legendary and unparalleled on the forums.
Talk nicer to it.

Reactions: SamwiseGamJeep
Also, it's like this, I've come out of a decade of a difficult family situation, caring for elderly parents and being homebound with them, while dealing with other intense family drama, and I'm not whining, but putting the reason out there that I bought this jeep to begin with. The years modified me, changed me, and took a lot out of me, physically and emotionally, so it's been two years of trying to become human again.
It's been two years of therapy for me to resurrect and restore it , scraping and scrimping, budgeting, and when the motor had to be rebuild, almost abandoning the project.
So yeah, I realize I have anxiety about messing things up on it, or being wasteful.
And it may not be a Rubicon, but it's rapidly getting to where almost everything has been replaced, and I'm making sure I don't make any backward steps like messing up something critical in the steering components. So I'm counting on all of you guy's years of experience when I come here for advice.

Reactions: Zorba