Here is a nice Florida "Unlimited" for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned to check. I looked at an ‘05 Jeep here in Florida that dealer said was a Florida Jeep, free VIN check showed it came from Missouri. Pants on fire! This one appears to have been originally titled in Alabama so I guess that’s not bad.

I looked up the build sheet and saw that it was delivered to Orlando but my point is that its NOT an unlimited.

I looked up the build sheet and saw that it was delivered to Orlando but my point is that its NOT an unlimited.
I was just saying it appears that it wasn’t titled in Florida until 2013, but it shows original title state as Alabama. How do you access a build sheet?

I was just saying it appears that it wasn’t titled in Florida until 2013, but it shows original title state as Alabama. How do you access a build sheet?
How do you access the registration history without buying a Carfax?

I never write down the websites so it’s always a treat to find them, but sometimes I use iseecars.com, and the state registration database. Florida says their first title for it was issued in 2013.

Oh yea, this...

2C82685C-F22E-4577-BFC8-8C2E4A073CF9.png

When I check my own Jeep on the FL site it only shows my registration information, not past. My Jeep was registered in FL before but you cant tell that from the information given. It also says my Jeep had had only 1 owner and that is wrong also.

I'm learning but we are WAY off of my only reason for starting this thread. The title on Craigslist says it is an Unlimited. It is NOT and unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.