Here's a strong contender for ugliest JK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chris, now there is a grill I hate more than the angry birds one. Wish these folks would just stop buying Jeeps.

Reactions: Chris
Me too! I don’t know what the hell that grill is supposed to be. It looks like the front end of an old locomotive.
ROFL! Locomotive!!!

Me too! I don’t know what the hell that grill is supposed to be. It looks like the front end of an old locomotive.
That's exactly what I thought too! I guess it's pretty good for moving cattle out of the way on the trails.
This is the second eBay ad I have seen where someone builds up a JK and then asks an ungodly price for it. Does someone actually buy these things? Why can't these guys just flip houses and leave these poor JKs alone.

That's exactly what I thought too! I guess it's pretty good for moving cattle out of the way on the trails.
This is the second eBay ad I have seen where someone builds up a JK and then asks an ungodly price for it. Does someone actually buy these things? Why can't these guys just flip houses and leave these poor JKs alone.

People do buy them. There’s a lot of idiots out there with more money than they know what to do with unfortuntely.

Reactions: HongKongDrifter
Status
Not open for further replies.