• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Here's an odd set of Jeep Wrangler LED headlights

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
The Chinese continue to pump out some of the strangest Jeep Wrangler LED headlights, I'm telling you. Case in point:

jjvw

0-60 in 18 seconds
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2018
Colorado, USA
Starrs ! He need em.

Truthfully, it’s not the fact they make them, it’s the fact they sell them that baffles me.
True. But how does a sales guy figure out that there is a market for headlights with a bunch of stars painted on them? Do these star people care about the quality of the headlight?

Sundowner

Groom Lake Resident
Supporting Member
Feb 6, 2019
The Republic of Dave
True. But how does a sales guy figure out that there is a market for headlights with a bunch of stars painted on them? Do these star people care about the quality of the headlight?
They're in league with the Fish People, and they're sharing marketing research.

AndyG

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Jul 30, 2018
Alabama
Same guy designs kids toys probably, no telling really.

You would think headlights have pretty stringent d.o.t requirements of all sorts.

Fouledplugs

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2017
Alabama/South Carolina
Same guy designs kids toys probably, no telling really.

You would think headlights have pretty stringent d.o.t requirements of all sorts.
You are right about the toys.

Likely getting around the (law) by not placing DOT stickers/stamps on them, then dumping liablity on the consumer in many number of ways.

Reactions: AndyG