• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Here's an odd set of Jeep Wrangler LED headlights

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
The Chinese continue to pump out some of the strangest Jeep Wrangler LED headlights, I'm telling you. Case in point:

moab

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Hog and Chris

jjvw

0-60 in 18 seconds
Supporting Member
Starrs ! He need em.

Truthfully, it’s not the fact they make them, it’s the fact they sell them that baffles me.
True. But how does a sales guy figure out that there is a market for headlights with a bunch of stars painted on them? Do these star people care about the quality of the headlight?

Sundowner

Compliment Dispenser
Supporting Member
True. But how does a sales guy figure out that there is a market for headlights with a bunch of stars painted on them? Do these star people care about the quality of the headlight?
They're in league with the Fish People, and they're sharing marketing research.

AndyG

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Same guy designs kids toys probably, no telling really.

You would think headlights have pretty stringent d.o.t requirements of all sorts.

Fouledplugs

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Same guy designs kids toys probably, no telling really.

You would think headlights have pretty stringent d.o.t requirements of all sorts.
You are right about the toys.

Likely getting around the (law) by not placing DOT stickers/stamps on them, then dumping liablity on the consumer in many number of ways.

Reactions: AndyG

Chief Brohician

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
The 7" headlight is the most widely use headlight since they started making headlights. It is not just the Wrangler market. Think of all of those Classic Volkswagens or classic American cars. A s@#t metric ton of cars. Plus the stars make you more patriotic than anyone else.

qslim

Try putting a torch on it
Supporting Member
The Chinese continue to pump out some of the strangest Jeep Wrangler LED headlights, I'm telling you. Case in point:

Can we get a group buy??

• Haha
Reactions: Hog and Chris

lindsey97

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
The 7" headlight is the most widely use headlight since they started making headlights. It is not just the Wrangler market. Think of all of those Classic Volkswagens or classic American cars. A s@#t metric ton of cars. Plus the stars make you more patriotic than anyone else.
HMMWV, 939 series 5 tons, 809 series 5 tons, deuces, jeeps, Harleys, buses, older 70's and 80's semis.

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Reminds me of kindergarden when you get given stars for being a good boy or using the toilet properly.
Should be given a 'no star rating'