Here's an odd set of Jeep Wrangler LED headlights

Makes the Jeep look like this to me:

Starrs ! He need em.

Truthfully, it’s not the fact they make them, it’s the fact they sell them that baffles me.

True. But how does a sales guy figure out that there is a market for headlights with a bunch of stars painted on them? Do these star people care about the quality of the headlight?

True. But how does a sales guy figure out that there is a market for headlights with a bunch of stars painted on them? Do these star people care about the quality of the headlight?

They're in league with the Fish People, and they're sharing marketing research.

Same guy designs kids toys probably, no telling really.

You would think headlights have pretty stringent d.o.t requirements of all sorts.

Same guy designs kids toys probably, no telling really.

You would think headlights have pretty stringent d.o.t requirements of all sorts.
You are right about the toys.

Likely getting around the (law) by not placing DOT stickers/stamps on them, then dumping liablity on the consumer in many number of ways.

Reactions: AndyG
The 7" headlight is the most widely use headlight since they started making headlights. It is not just the Wrangler market. Think of all of those Classic Volkswagens or classic American cars. A s@#t metric ton of cars. Plus the stars make you more patriotic than anyone else.

The 7" headlight is the most widely use headlight since they started making headlights. It is not just the Wrangler market. Think of all of those Classic Volkswagens or classic American cars. A s@#t metric ton of cars. Plus the stars make you more patriotic than anyone else.
HMMWV, 939 series 5 tons, 809 series 5 tons, deuces, jeeps, Harleys, buses, older 70's and 80's semis.

Reminds me of kindergarden when you get given stars for being a good boy or using the toilet properly.
Should be given a 'no star rating'