Hey! New old guy here!

oldjeepman

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
20180814_162333.jpg

Last edited:
The picture you attached isn't showing up, might want to try again.

I especially want to see since it's an LJR!

Oh wow... an AEV highline kit!

@Powdermonkey and just about everyone else is lusting over them.

Looks like you have the Savvy front bumper too, same one that I have.

You might like mine in that case:

IMG_2511.JPG

Reactions: Powdermonkey
Yes I read your build Chris.I have both Savvy bumpers other Savvy parts. Sadly just Savvy short arms though. And I am thinking about changing wheel to the pinters, I have one 4 to go..

Reactions: Chris
Yes I read your build Chris.I have both Savvy bumpers other Savvy parts. Sadly just Savvy short arms though. And I am thinking about changing wheel to the pinters, I have one 4 to go..

Yes, Savvy stuff is just the best-of-the-best if you ask me. Their mid-arm kit is damn impressive too.

I'd love an AEV highline more than anything, but those things are pretty much impossible to find these days, and when they do pop up for sale used, they are around 5k or more.

I think yours will look perfect with silver Pintlers on it. To me, silver Pintlers look the best on red Jeeps!

Well I bought it already hi-lined 3+ yrs ago. 2 1/2' ome lift, stock arms ,stock gears, brakes with 37's. that all got changed quickly. Also thinking about painting the pintlers to argent..

Reactions: Chris
I had Argent Pintlers on mine before selling them for the silver ones.

I personally like silver much better on red. This is of course just my opinion. I don’t think you can go wrong with either, the Pintler is such a classy wheel.