Oregon Hey wanna let me test drive your 4.0?

Assuming they know you, why won't your co-workers hook a brother up? Just buy one and enjoy. The 4.0 is the better engine, what's to know? Side note: The very best class in proper operation of a manual transmission is replacing the clutch you just puked.

Reactions: Wombat
Assuming they know you, why won't your co-workers hook a brother up? Just buy one and enjoy. The 4.0 is the better engine, what's to know? Side note: The very best class in proper operation of a manual transmission is replacing the clutch you just puked.
I have a 2.5 i’m just curious what the 4.0 is like hense why I wanna drive one

All you need to know about the 4.0L is that it has low down torque like a diesel. you can let out the clutch without touching the throttle in 4H, in 4L you can drive up a 40 degrees hill with your feet on the floor.

All you need to know about the 4.0L is that it has low down torque like a diesel. you can let out the clutch without touching the throttle in 4H, in 4L you can drive up a 40 degrees hill with your feet on the floor.
I drive an auto

Don't drive a 4.0... you won't want to go back. Take it from someone (me) who has owned both ;)