Hey Y'all from Florida !

Thomas DiBartolo

New member , Tom
I have an 02 sitting on an 03 frame wrangler TJ ,
4" rough country lift, Rubicon express front and rear track bars and drop brackets.
SYE and Tom Woods front and rear shafts.
Rubicon discos, and front sway bar.
ceramic brakes on all four corners.
Smitty built rock sliders, Warn rock crawler bumpers front and rear with warn swing tire carrier.
33/1250/15 BFG KM2 mud tires on Procomp bullet hole rims .
Quadratech 9000 winch on Smitty mounting plate, with pro link.
Griffin aluminum radiator silicon hoses, 180 t stat, high volume water pump.
4.0 6 cylinder, 62mm overbored throttle body, high volume 4 hole injectors, factory air box with K&N filter, plummed into a ORC snorkle.
Stainless headers, into 2.5 inch pipe, into a 40 series flow master 2 chambe muffler, and 2.5 tail pipe.
Rusty's tie rod, drag link, tierod ends , 4" drop pitman arm and all poly bushing in suspension and body mounts.
Rampage Spice soft top, Corbeau Moab seats tuffy steel console, B&M auto shifter, line-ex tub, Cbra 29 , Sony 200 watt system driving 6 speakers and 8" sub through 2 amps( it cranks ), Spider hood vent home fabbed light bar with 52" LED and 4 LED pods .

More to do but I like it a lot so far !

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got quite a list of mods going on there, I know the feeling all to well. These things are money pits to say the least!

Be sure to post some pictures in the Picture forum (or make a build thread) when you get a chance. We'd love to see!