Hey y'all!

WilsonsTJ99

Just bought our '99 Wrangler Sport from the man that built it with only 40k miles on it!

4.0l i6
4x4
Slip yoke eliminator
4in lift
Adjustable control arms
4.11 gears fresh rebuild on axles
Pro comp es9000
Magnaflow exhaust
Rubicon express heavy duty tie rod
Rubicon express extreme duty track bar
Extended bump stops
Smittybilt front and rear bumps
Heavy duty gas tank skid
35" tires

Overall she's a beautiful beast! IMG_20180630_143429_686.jpg

Reactions: JMT and RussTJ
WOW... that thing looks clean! I dig it too. The only thing I'd immediately change is those 1980s style wheels.

Reactions: EJD and Starrs
I love those "swirl" wheels...I was all over trying to find them when I got mine...settled for the AR23...just like my future pocket flares on order...they are period correct.

Sharp looking TJ, nice acquisition. I sure hope you have a 5 speed manual transmission. It would seem that the 35s would overwhelm the 4.11 gearing, otherwise.

Awesome red TJ....looks Cherry !! lol... are those Sahara flares on it...I didn't think the Sport came with colour matched ones ?

I love those "swirl" wheels...I was all over trying to find them when I got mine...settled for the AR23...just like my future pocket flares on order...they are period correct.

I love those wheels as well, I had them on my '74 Bronco .. wanted them for the Jeep but couldn't find any :mad:

Welcome to the zoo! Nice TJ. Red’s my favorite color. Low mileage. Great to have you.

From one new member to another — welcome! Sweet build, by the way. And I love the wheels!

We're actually researching this now, would you recommend 33s with the 4.11 gearing? It IS auto, not 5 speed .
Not an expert by any means on the 3-speed auto. Could be the 4.11 gears are fine with 33s. I believe with that transmission, 4.56 would work with 35s, but I will let those with that transmission chime in.