Hey

Pete McWilliams

hey all,,just got a 2006 tj yesterday,,,always wanted a jeep and never got one ,,,wanted a rubicon but all the ones I've seen for sale were stupid crazy money or were all beat up,,so I decided to grab this one owner X that was garage kept and covered,,,it's basically like new ,,so looking forward to meeting you guys and getting a few tips on making my new baby tougher and stronger,,,,Pete

Last edited:
Great it’ll be even more worthless without me,, I’ll take my Jeep my $60,000 in snapon tools and move along,,, later

I'm so confused... what are you upset about? No one said anything even remotely offensive. @glwood just asked to see some pictures.

Sheesh... I guess people these days really are overly sensitive.

:D You're right. I guess I'm going to have to be more patient, before I incite any more outrage, posting evil smilies brandishing threatening signs...:D

And here he was looking forward to meeting us guys...well, meeting you other guys...
Yes your definitely off his Christmas card list ;)

Think we made it worse ha we should re start possibly. ——> That’s a great deal man I’m exited to see it when you can get around to getting pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris